There are many challenges that mommies face on a daily basis. My most challenging areas of life are:
- Finances – Budgeting for a family of six and saving with one income.
- Spiritual Food – I must have a prayer and devotional life.
- Me Time – How can I care for my husband and nurture my children the right way when I don’t take of myself?
- Task Management – I have so much to do, with so little time to do it.
- Wifely Duties – After my relationship with God comes Shaun. As moms, we sometimes get so caught up with taking care of the little ones that our spouse’s needs get overlooked. Some may have issues with this notion, but your husband comes before your children.
After Ari was born and I got into the routine of being home, I began to realize what was most important in my life. My…
View original post 947 more words